Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer Loving

Here's some pics of Dexter's and my fun summer!

Camping with the Isaacson family:




Having a blast at the July 24 Rodeo with Dex's mom and sis:



The Maughan family vacation to Park City and This Is The Place Heritage Park:




Weber State duckpond picnics:



And a lot of other fun activities including trips to the zoo, Lagoon, my birthday, multiple movies, family visits, etc. It has been a blast of a summer.

What I enjoy most about summertime is seeing all my friends and family that we haven't seen in a while. It's so great to catch up and laugh together.

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. As you can see, Dexter and I have been really busy. But I'm going to make it a goal to post more often and show off more of our fun pictures. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment