Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween!

Halloween is one of my very favorite holidays. I look forward to it every year, and plan costumes out months in advance. Here's Dexter and I as Prof. Plum with the wrench and Mrs. Peacock with the revolver:


Our neighborhood has a big Halloween carnival every year. Our primary class was especially excited to see that Dex and I dressed up. Dexter and I have a very unique primary class. We teach a "Clifford Witch" who is "way better than a regular Clifford because a Clifford witch is a girl dog and has magic powers," and we also teach a very scary pirate who diligently tried to avoid my camera, but his scrapbooker teacher was just too sneaky.



Here's some more fun faces from the neighborhood:










As you can see, it's a very fun neighborhood. There are cowboys, witches, princesses, fairies, dalmatians, and even Harry Potter.


Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I'm impressed that you managed to get one of Jack - little punk! ;)

    ReplyDelete