Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Holidays (three months late)!


Ok, I confess, I love everything about Christmas. And even though I haven't updated since last summer, when I looked through my pictures, I knew that I couldn't skip a Christmas post. So here you go!

Here's our adorable mini tree.

I'd never gone to see the lights on temple square until Dex and I were dating and we went with my singles ward. When Dexter found out that I'd never been, he made it a goal to take me each year. We did fairly good until this year. I'm at school until usually after 6:00 or 7:00 at night and Dex had night classes and a crazy work schedule, so we ended up not going down to SLC. Instead we went to Christmas Village in Ogden on Christmas Eve:





Honestly, I think that I prefer Christmas Village to Temple Square. It's less crowded and has such a fun, small-town atmosphere with the little houses to visit. Guess I'll always be an Ogden girl.

Christmas morning was fun. Dex was extremely excited. So was Cali, our spoiled rotten cat. Dex and I pooled our gift money and splurged on a new TV for our apartment. Cali got a feather toy which she promptly insisted we play with her using it.


Here's Dexter; he's super excited that it's Christmas.



This is who I spent most of Christmas Day with:


Seriously, have you ever seen prettier ladies than these two? I think this is my favorite Christmas picture of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment