Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring is in the Air

(Completely off topic-Anyone else thrown off my Blogger's new design?  I am still trying to figure it out.)

It's been beautiful weather lately.  Dex and I decided to visit Thanksgiving Point to see the flowers blooming and soak up some Vitamin D.

It was absolutely stunning there.




It was great to spend the day soaking up the sun and the view.



The sights were stunning.  There were dozens of kinds of tulips that I had never seen before.  There were giant ones, multi colored ones, black ones, and my favorite, these gem colored textured ones.


There was an Italian garden, a secret garden built like the book, and even a grove with bronze statues of Christ.




A great way to spend a Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful scenery for sure! your photos are great though so that helps :)

    ReplyDelete