Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Life

So many changes have happened in the past couple months. I looked at my blog and felt bad since Valentine's Day is in two days and I haven't updated since before Christmas. It feels like Dex and I have a whole new life since then:
  • I'm student teaching full time at Davis High School. It's crazy to finally be a teacher. It's even crazier to be responsible for over 120 high schoolers.
  • Dex is working full time. He'll be back in school in the fall, but for now we're just pushing me through.
  • Dexter is also, as of tomorrow, the only bread-winner of the family. Today is my last day at Roberts. It just didn't work with my teaching schedule.
  • We put in an offer on a house. It didn't work out, but it feels weird to have done something so grown up.
  • I have a job interview with a school district in a few weeks. Instead of a job, it's a career!
  • I graduate in two months, then I get to be the one to bring home the bacon.
How can it be that we're adults already?

1 comment:

  1. Kaylee, I am so happy for you guys. We will miss visiting at Robert's, but you are onto bigger and better things. That is great that you are so close to being done with school, it is a big achievement.

    ReplyDelete